Monday, September 17, 2018

The Sheriff's Little Matchmaker, et al

I love reading.  So much I forget about my writing and word counts. I was a reader before I was a writer. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Right now, I should be adding words to my manuscript, but, no, I'm composing book reviews!

Here's my latest:


Carrie Nichols' The Sheriff's Little Matchmaker has turned me into a forever fan. Every time Remy Fontenot says "cher" I swoon, then goosebumps appear. Sasha Honeycutt is a vulnerable but determined widow who fights the good fight but surrenders to Remy's allure just as this reader did. And don't get me started on Evie! She's a firecracker and an old soul rolled into one. Plotting to get her two favorite people together takes a mastermind and master manipulator and she does it with no conscience. Carrie knows her characters well and brings them alive for us with witty dialogue and tension-filled moments. Be sure to put this book on your pre-order list. You won't be disappointed! I received an ARC for an honest review.

And the one before :


Finishing a Regina Kyle book always leaves me wanting...wanting her next book, that is! As far as I'm concerned she can't write them fast enough. A Nanny For The Reclusive Billionaire was worth waiting for. Strong-willed heroines and swoony billionaires are right up her alley. And Oliver is a delight! He might have been isolated from the outside world, but his master of manipulation gene is alive and well. I also developed a serious crush on Collins. Regina's characters are always worth spending your time with. You won't be disappointed.  ARC received for an honest review.


And before that:



Tina Radcliffe has done it again. She's written another awesome can't-put-down book. Falling For The Cowgirl stole my heart just like AJ stole Travis'. Despite Travis' issues with control and security, I think AJ had his number right from the start. Falling in love wasn't easy for them, but laced with the perfect amount of humor, trust, pride, and respect they made it to their HEA, along with some help from two bison, a dog, blackberry pie and advice-giving cowboys. You're going to love this sweet romance!


Hope you got to write today.

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment